Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Thursday's are a great time of the week for me to sit and think about what I'm thankful for. Friday seems semi-within reach, yet the whole week is still weighing on you. What better time to reflect on what makes you grateful for the life you have?

1. My brother - he's coming in today to talk to my Seniors about culinary school and following your dream. I'm super stoked to have him here and to have the kids see this part of my life!

2. Kleenex Tissues- despite the fact that my brain surgery was almost two years ago...I still get ferocious nose bleeds! (I guess when they dig around up your nose and pull a tumor out it causes some long-term damage...). Anyways, and paper towels just smear it everywhere...but a Kleenex, a Kleenex, does the job! It's soaks up the nastiness and keeps it off your fingers and nose and on the tissue!

3. Sunscreen- I don't know know if you guys have noticed...but I am a red head...with freckles....and while I am the tannest red head you'll ever meet...I am still a red head. Which means? I BURN! Sunscreen is helping me fight the good fight against skin cancer and premature aging!


This is just a tiny glimpse of what I am grateful for this week. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. Those are some good things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm going to start doing this. Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea. I promise to give credit where credit is due! Hope that you have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it, steal it, own it! It's all yours Meagan! I just discovered that I tend to overlook the little things that make my life easier...when I really shouldn't!. (Even if it's something gross like Kleenx).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...