Friday, September 2, 2011
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is always buying my books. I know I should borrow them, or go to the library or get a Kindle or Nook, but I can't get past the need to feel the pages between my fingers and smell the paper and the ink.....and its expensive...and probably bad for the enviroment...but I can't help it...I love my books.
2. small talk makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't go without, washing my hair...greasy hair is my biggest pet peeve! My hair is fine and thin so grease is a problem!.
4. Bruschetta is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been stressed. The start back of school and swimming, along with the added pressure of the car accident (I am sooo poor) and the fact my school has to host the District Swim Meet has me stressed.
6. If at first you don't succeed reevaluate. Do you want this? Figure out what you can do to either obtain it or move on....unless it's skydiving...if at first you don't succeed skydiving is NOT for you.
7. Fall is my favorite season and I'm so glad it's almost here! .Football, Family, Cool Weather, andso much craziness!