Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

I play with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do, every Friday. You really should go over there (click the title of the blog it will take you DIRECTLY there) and play along too! (Did I mention her blog is fabulous and fun? She is adorable and she has a second blog where she blogs about her pregnancy?).

Anyways, without further adieu..



1. Somewhere someone is incandescently happy.




2. Beautiful travel photos is/are my muse.





3. It would suck if spellcheck was no more because, I couldn't even pretend that I just made occasional typos when spelling things wrong...people would KNOW!.





4. Spending quality time with my brother later is/are my favorite thing about today.





5. Life is kind of like a present under the Christmas Tree. Sometimes you get exactly what you want, sometimes you get something you'd never expect, and sometimes you get something that hates or just doesn't work for you.

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to have the money to help pay off my own brain surgery debt, and to help my mom and step-dad out as they go through a tough time.




7. A funny thing happened the other day... when at trivia I mispronounced Singapore on the microphone like 8x. I pronounced it SIG-NA-PORE, instead of SING-UH-PORE. People laughed....I did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...