Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wanderlust Wednesday




It's been awhile since I shared a Wanderlust Wednesday....so here we go!

On October 14th I will be departing for the first time ever too Indianapolis, Indiana. I'll mostly be staying in Carmel...but I must be honest. I know nothing about Indianapolis! I will be attending the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends James Welsh as he weds a beautiful girl who I've never met Aubrey. (What is it with me going to all these weddings in the mid-westish area and I've never met the bride! I'll be traveling to the wedding with a good friend of mine Mike O'Dell and we'll rep Kissimmee!

The Renaissance Hotel in Carmel, Indiana....

ExteriorLobbyDouble/Double Guest Room
 


This is all I have...has anyone been to Indianapolis? What about Carmel? What is there to do in Indiana? Any suggestions? Bars? Sights? Museums? Restaurants? HELP!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...