Friday, September 30, 2011

Woohoo for Fill in the Blank Friday, go ahead and go over and play with Lauren at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/.




1. My current obsession are grits. I'm obsessed. I eat them like 4x a week ...as a whole meal....add a little heavy whipping cream, butter (margrine) salt and white pepper and it's the perfect meal.





2. Weekends make me happy.




3. My greatest strength is my loyalty to others.





4. Organization is my greatest weekend...I am AWFUL!





5.My life is currently chaotic. I am working from 5:30am - untill at least 6pm. Every night, and untill 7 or 10 other nights. I have a pile of papers to grade, stats to organize and lessons to plan. Plus I am the grouchiest person ever without sleep....so life is chaotic.


6. In high school I was the kid who did everything. I had a ton of friends and was well-liked. I was the Captain of the Swim Team was a 4x state qualifier and County Swimmer of the year all four years. I also recieved a swimming scholarship. I was the seargent at arms in National Honor Society, Vice President of the Math Club, Copy Editor of the Newspaper, The Public Relations and Community Service Officer in Keyettes. I also trained for swimming at a pool that was 45 minutes away, my morning practices during school were from 5:00am-7:00am, and my afternoon practices went from 3:30pm-7:00pm, Saturdays I was at the pool swimming from 7-10. This does not include swim meet time. I also was a great student who had 62 college credit hours when I graduated high school, and had a 4.2 GPA. I was a busy, happy, successful high schooler....please do not ask me what happened..





7. When I'm super tired I either get bitchy, emotional or silly. I'm basically manic....





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...