A feel teacher passed this along to me today....and I couldn't help but smile and nod....at every single thing on the list. I do love my job...but this is all sooo true!
You might be a teacher if...
• 1. You want to slap the next person who says,"Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free."
• 2. You can tell it's a full moon without ever looking outside.
• 3. You believe "shallow gene pool" should have its own box on the report card.
• 4. When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
• 5. When you mention "vegetables" and you're not talking about a food group.
• 6. You think people should be required to get a government permit before being allowed to reproduce.
• 7. You wonder how some parents ever MANAGED to reproduce.
• 8. You wonder WHY some parents ever reproduced.
• 9. You can't have children of your own, because there is NO name you could give a child that wouldn't bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
• 10. Meeting a child's parents INSTANTLY answers the question, "Why is this kid like this?"
• ** You understand why some animals eat their young. John Paul Jones