Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Go on over to Lauren's blog at thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com to play along!


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     yesandyes.org...it's not just of the moment, it's of always. I'm obsessed.  .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my parents....they really do help me with more than any parent should. Im so grateful for them.

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    I giggled a lot this week...I was reunited with old swim coach and his family and I feel like we laughed a lot.   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    the new Nook Tablet.I've been swearing I wouldn't get one but my travling lately has made me realized I need to invest...I'll still buy books though...I love books.

5.  I am excited about    watching the Florida vs. South Carolina game with my dad. GO COCKS! .

6.  If I were a color I would be    today? I'd be gray...I'm super blah today. .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    curl up with my pup and watch a movie.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...