Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wanderlust Wednesday



Where do you go when you day dream? A quaint European city? A beautiful island? The mountains? Wanderlust Wednesday gives you the opportunity to drift off to where ever your heart desires...





The Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe, South Africa





I stumbled upon this picture today. Isn't that beautiful? As Liz Lemon would say " I want to go to there." The funny part about me wanting to go to there? I hate trains (I have gotten car sick on quite a few), and I am afraid of heights. But isn't that one of the most beautiful scenes you've ever seen? The crystal blue ocean, the white smoke of the engine encircling the train and the tall magnificent cliff it has obviously just wound around.

This is the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe Train, in South Africa.

Crossing the Indian Ocean 118 feet in the air as you explore the Garden Route. No doubtedly being I hate traveling on bridges...I will be terrified (it is named one of the scariest train rides in the world), but

Thumbnail  

it's so epically beautiful. According to the Travel & Lesiure slideshow, once you pass this breathtaking bridge you move on to pass beautiful and picterous resort towns, a light house and soothing, sleepy rivers. All beautiful sites.



I mean, I'm all about Europe...but today I want to go to South Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...