1.. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a
nightmare. I cannot imagine batteling the crowds. I am not a very patient person....and I get clausterphobic...and I really enjoy putting thought into my gifts...and luckily don't need the the extra savings...but ugh I don't even want to be on the roads or awake of Black Friday.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a books. I guess. My niece is a newborn (born 11/22/11 and an 18 month old) so this Christmas I am going to try to build up their library.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was fried turkey. I love fried turkey.
4. Something I've been learning lately is that I am so indecisive.
5. I cannot start my day without I don't know...probably love from my pup.
6. My nighttime attire consists of totally depends on my mood. sometimes its a tshirt, sometimes im naked...some times im wearing a tshirt and shorts...just depends.
7. I am looking forward to the weekend. Rest. Relaxation. Yes please .