Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where do you go when you day dream? A quaint European city? A beautiful island? The mountains? Wanderlust Wednesday gives you the opportunity to drift off to where ever your heart desires...


 
 
So, on Monday I put a bunch of photos up that showed picteresque images of Europe...and said I would reveal today what they all have in common! Well, I will be going there this summer!
 
Yes, I realize this itenerary is almost identical to the trip I took last December/January with my best friends with the addition of Switzerland and Germany, but, dang I'm excited. I am a proud new member of people2people. An organization started by Dwight Eisenhower in order to show the people of America that we are more alike the rest of the world than different.
 
I am super excited to be chosen as a teacher leader and cannot contain the excitement of what an awesome trip I was chosen to lead! First year delegates are NEVER asked to lead a delegation, I think my travel expertise helped! I will be leading a group of middle schoolers to England, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany and ending in Switzerland for a total of 20 days.
 
The best part? I get to cross white water rafting in Switzerland off my bucket list! The second best part? I get to travel for free!
 
I am super excited and can't wait to share with you as I prepare for this adventure!
 
Also, this weekend I'll be dashing off  to Charleston for a quick trip before my Birthday and the arrival of my niece! I have lots of exciting things ahead of me and can't wait to get back into the blogging mode and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...