Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday's are a great time of the week for me to sit and think about what I'm thankful for. Friday seems semi-within reach, yet the whole week is still weighing on you. What better time to reflect on what makes you grateful for the life you have?



1. 30Rock- I've been watching it incessantly. I can't stop, lol I watch it on my phone as I grade papers during lunch, as I fall asleep, when I'm cooking, when I'm sitting, when I'm walking. I've been watching it for the past two years, but I finally went and watched the old episodes! I love it! I'm totally Liz Lemon...she even plays Sims like me...I just wish I was half as hott, funny and successful as her..


2.WeightWatchers- I just returned to WeightWatchers and while I don't want this blog to turn into a weightloss blog (it won't...trust me). I want to be able to currently share my successes, recipes, and ideas. I am thankful for the Weight Watcher plan because it allows me to eat the things I love while still losing weight. It's all about portion control!


My list is short and sweet this week as I try to get back into the swing of things! I promise to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...