Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (IM ON TIME!)



It's Fill in the Blank Friday! Woohoo! Go on over and see Laura at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/, and play along!


1. The holiday season is a time to cherish with those you love. Whether it be your friends, your family or your co-workers the holiday's are a time to show you're appreciation and to enjoy your time with them. It's also a time to go out of your way to help others...I know we should do this all the time...but the holidays for sure are the best time.

2.Snow makes me EXCITED! Being a Florida girl snow isn't something we have every day. So if I'm seeing snow it means I am on vacation and having a blast! Snow is where I can snowboard! Snow kinda = love....in fact I'm dreaming of my next snowboarding vacation right now! (Breckenridge March!).





3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is my Grandmother's chicken and dumpling soup. Or....soup in a big giant bread bowl......OR soup and grilled cheese....mmmm....sooo I like warm things....lol.




4. Winter is the best time for well, if you live in Florida its the best time to go outside! But really winter is the best time for clothes...you get to wear jeans...and cute shoes and jackets and not have to worry about sweating your fanny off! It's also the best time for TV (HELLO ABC Family 25 Day's of Christmas!). .





5. I can hardly wait for my brother to actually be able to come home for Christmas!


6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to make them meaningful. I really enjoy giving gifts that a person knows I've put time, thought and energy into it!




7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10. My brother who didn't get to come home last year gets too! I have a brand new niece! And my other niece is going to be about 18 months old...which is such a fun age. I'm SUPER stoked for the Holidays...and I get 11 work days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...