Friday, January 6, 2012
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is to take a nap. I always feel sleep deprived (probably because I never get the sleep I need because I am afraid I'll miss something!). So when it comes to free time I like to curl up in bed with my shows on the DVR and try to drift off!
2. When I have free time I tend to be lazyy. I tend to lay in bed, talk to friends, maybe go to the grocery store. I also enjoy going to movies.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would sleep in untill that perfect morning where you don't feel tired anymore. Drive up to Winter Park to attend the Farmer's Market and go to breakfast at the Briar Patch (with my favorite pup in tow). Then I would head to the Dog Park up in Orlando so my dog could run around the lake. After that I'd pile in the car and drive home. Put on a movie and take a nap. After my nap I'd get up shower, dress and get ready to go out to dinner (sushi!) with friends then head out either to a Magic Game or to the Lodge (maybe both!). lol Right now that's what my entire day IN TOWN would consist of, if I lived somewhere else it would obviously be different.
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) a little bit of both. I love doing things with friends and family, but usually my unfree time involves them. So, my free time (which is what I equate with relaxing time) usually is better just me....I mean I spend all my time surrounded by students, or athletes or family!.
5. Most of my free time happens on the weekend - but even then I always feel overbooked. I'm a chronic overbooker :( .- AMEN!
6. The best thing about free time is that you don't have any obligations of course! The world is your oyster! .- AMEN AGAIN!
7. The next time I have free time I should probably nap. I'm sick, and have run myself ragged since before Christmas. I really need to relax. OR go see a movie! I love going to movies alone!