Friday, January 13, 2012

1. The last thing I ate was Cinnamon Toast Crunch w/milk. My Seniors decided to bring breakfast with them this morning. They're actually quieter and working harder than I've seen them work in forever! I should bring cereal every morning..





2. The last song I listened to was omg, I have no idea. I listen to Howard Stern on the way to school, and I haven't really listened to music today or yesterday...that's so weird. I've always loved music...and I can't remember the last song I heard :(.




3. Using the letters in my name I can spell {Singleton}...sing, ton, single, sign,tone, lines,gin, gins, note, notes, line, gone,goes,long, log,sog, nog,..I'm getting bored so I am going to stop..





4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick probably black. I wear black a lot...but maybe it would be blue.....ugh I don't know. Green's my favorite color...



5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find mail, a book, my nook, recipts, gum, lipgloss, mascara, sunglass case, jewelry, my wallet, my inhaler, trash, car keys, disney pass, cash, hair brush, shape magazine, wristlet, passport, birth control.


6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to get to work!




7. My all time favorite song to dance to is "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins because Naomi and I really jam it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...