Friday, March 9, 2012










1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom because that's where the magic  happens.....wait...no....that's where my super amazingly comfortable sheets and bed are!



2. My current decor style is Me! My It's a reflection of who I am and what I love...colors I love, travel spots I adore, and of course the people I love adorn everything!




3. I wish I could redecorate the bathroom. I want a HUGE garden style tub! And a spa feeling.




4. My dream house absolutely has to have an open floor plan. Big rooms, big kitchens, a pool and a giant tub!




5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is my bed.....it's a sanctuary!.



6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is ....the overly fussy....homes are for comfort, relaxation and living!




7. The vacation photos that are now art is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

2 comments:

  1. The bed is absolutely a sanctuary - I love my mattress so much, I think I'd be okay if the rest of my house was empty, as long as I had my bed!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my bed! I think that is very important to have a large bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...