Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays....that I'm totally obsessed with my new sheets. They are the most comfortable things in the world.

...that I'm bitter I don't teach Juniors & Seniors...there is a really cool Texting & Driving assembly..complete with a car crash and fake death and camera crews...and because I am a teacher of all that is Freshman I have to miss out on the fun stuff!

...that I am absolutely ADDICTED to "FUN Radio" on Pandora...like can I get it to follow me around and be the soundtrack to my life?

...that I bribe my students to clean my room by offering candy & extra credit.

...that I'm going to cancel on a conference I was supposed to attend this weekend...because I'm exhausted (I need to learn to say no!).

....that I drive way out of my way in the morning when I have the urge for chik fil'a...sometimes you just need a biscuit and some unsweet tea to get your morning going.

..to get way to into politics. Like, seriously my feelings are hurt when people support Santorum. I can't support someone who is prejudice.

...to feel that you know best.

....to be soooo excited for a concert and to realize that.....even if I have to go alone I AM STILL GOING! (ugggh for last minute fall throughs!). So ready to see FUN! tonight.

.....to have an escape route in mind when going through your day...sometimes you just need some ret...and a girl can day dream right?

...to not be able to decide if she wants to move or stay put! Charleston or Kissimmee!! AHHH!

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about getting so excited for a concert! I bought me and my Best Friend tickets to go see Nickelback I can't wait and its not until JUNE!!!! Have fun at your concert sorry you might have to go alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so similar! I miss teaching older kids! I love them! Also, I think politics are so important and it makes me sad when people are not into politics, especially educators!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy - I totally argee! We have a lot of simularities. Monica, I also am excited to see FuN! And I am not going alone :). Woo hoo! But I would if I had to I am an independent woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would totally drive out of my way for chick fil a... but it would have to be SWEET tea for me! yummm. and i loveee charleston, i'd bet its such a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE FUN!!!

    I have been in love with Nate since he was in The Format!!! :)

    Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...