Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blast from the Past!

So, do you remember those chain emails we used to fill out about ourselves and we'd just circulate...well this ie one of the ones I just stumbled upon...and decided to update it! Maybe you should join in! Comment and let me know if you do!

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?




1.Open your music library (I'm going to use my limited iPhone library, keep in mind I host trivia so it has my family friendly, popular with people songs on here.)

2.Put it on shuffle

3.Press play

4.For every question, type the song that’s playing

5.When you go to a new question, press the next button



Opening Credits: I Try- Macy Gray (that seems fitting).


Waking Up: Bye, Bye, Bye- *Nsync  (bye, bye, bye, sleep?).


Average Day: The Rock Show- Blink 182 (because, baby, I'm a rockstar!).


First Date: Maria - Green Day (yikes! That's scary!).


Falling in Love: Young, Wild & Free - Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa


Love Scene: California - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (haha it's aint like anywhere else!).


Fight Scene: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Disc 2.


Breaking Up: Aliens Exist - Blink 182


Getting Back Together: Narcolepsy - Third Eye Blind


Secret Love: Give A Little More - Maroon 5


Life’s Okay: Barbie Girl - Aqua (hahaha isn't that song proof like is not okay...or should I go for the fact it reminds me of middle school and more innocent times?).


Mental Breakdown: Baby - Justin Bieber (this is a trivia pleaser song...and yes this song could CAUSE my mental breakdown!).


Driving: Breakeven - The Script


Learning a Lesson: The Freshman - The Verve Pipe


Deep Thought: Warm Whispers- Misty Higgins


Flashback: Counting Blue Cars (Tell me all your thoughts on God)- Dishwalla


Partying: Bitch- Meredith Brooks


Happy Dance: The Middle - Jimmy Eats World


Regretting: Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon (holy cow that is perfect).


Long Night Alone: Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow


Death Scene: Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson


Closing Credits: Some Nights - FUn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...