Happy Friday everyone! Head on over to Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ to play along with Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. The highlight of my week was learning that Lindsey (my best friend) is coming to visit this weekend! Woohoo for Lindsey & Bowser time!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be comfortable and relaxing. I feel like I go for colors that are blues, greens, and browns. I also love the touch of things that are personalized...so maybe I don't have a style so much as a mood which would be "welcoming."
3. My first vehicle was a 2002 Ford Escort ZX2, it was bright blue and I loved it. It saw many accidents, witnessed me attempt to do many dumb things and kept me safe through it all, despite an old woman running a redlight and totaling it.....ohhh man and I used to attempt to jump railroad tracks in that thing. Lord..
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is apparently a diet coke...at least to get through a work day.
5. My favorite way to waste time is reading...I waste a lot of time reading...but time isn't wasted...if your reading?
6. Right now I could really go for a nap.
7. This weekend I will be pup sitting, bar crawling, food truckin' and hanging out with a few of the bestest.