Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 7 & 8!



Yesterday, I was a slacker! I forgot to post my challenge so today you get Day 7 - The Most Underrated Book and Day 8 - The Most Overrated Book. So withouth further adieu my belated post....and my current post all rolled into one!









Day 07- The MOst Underrated Book I've ever read is: The Geography of Bliss: One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World- by Eric Weiner. I totally love this book, and back in December 2010 I wrote all about why. Go ahead and read it here!




Day 08- The Most Overrated Book:


 The Twlight Series. I know, I'll admit it I read it, and I liked it. Stephanie Meyer did a great job drawing us into the characters her story. But let's be honest....the writing is terrible. It's hard to get past it. The story line isn't that bad, the characters are well-developed (if a bit annoying) but it is hard for me to get past the quality of the writing. That is why the Twilight Series is my pick for the most overrated book I've read....even if I did enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...