Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill-In-The-Blank Friday



It's FRIDAY! Go and celebrate with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ you won't regret it I  promise!



1. Today is a great day because, it's FRIDAY! That means two days of relaxation! Well maybe not total relaxation but two days of not having students!



2. Tomorrow I will sleep in and maybe go to Disney?. Take care of my puppy?




3. My favorite time of day is right before the sun rises...it's so beautiful...or 3:15...because it's when my students go home and I'm given a chance to relax.




4. Sometimes you just have to hide...from the world...from yourself...from everything.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is One Foot by Fun. I have been a huge FUN fan for a couple of others and I'm obsessed. .



6. My favorite accessory is my rose earrings...they are silver and pretty.



7. My favorite thing about this week was shopping with my mom. I bought four beautiful dresses and we had a wonderful dinner...we never do stuff like that anymore. It was wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...