Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Travel Tuesday

BWS tips button


So this week I am playing along with Megan @ Semi-Charmed Kind of Life, and we're supposed to write about a country that is NOT at the top of our bucket list. This is extremly difficult. Like Megan I too would pretty much travel anywhere in the world at any time, especially if you're offering to pay! However, if I had to pick a country to put at the bottom of my travel list it would be North Korea.

Now, don't get me wrong, eventually I would love to travel to North Korea. I believe it would be beautiful....

Beautiful scenery surrounds the Pohyon Temple complex - Mt Myhongyang, North Korea
Beautiful scenery surrounds the Pohyon Temple complex - Mt Myhongyang, North Korea

This is on the border of China and North Korea...it's Heaven Lake...and I"M DYING TO GO...maybe from the China side?
 Beautiful scenery surrounds the Pohyon Temple complex - Mt Myhongyang, North KoreaBeautiful scenery surrounds the Pohyon Temple complex - Mt Myhongyang, North KoreaHowever, with the way things are RIGHT now (http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2012/0410/Ready-for-blastoff-North-Korea-says-rocket-is-set-to-go  ) I'd rather avoid the place! I guess also traveling to Afganistan, Iraq, Iran or Egypt (and certain African countries) also wouldn't be the best idea currently. But for some reason North Korea tops that list...not that I wouldn't go...I just don't want to go RIGHT now.

1 comment:

  1. Smart choice! I don't think there's anything wrong with a little practicality (and self-preservation) when traveling! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...