Friday, September 14, 2012

1. Right now the weather where I live is pleasant. It's still hot, but its actually had a great breeze and at night and in the morning I've been wearing a jacket by the pool! It's Sepetember but it's plesant here in sunny Florida!



2. The best piece of advice I've been given is if you're depressed you're living in the past, if you're anxious you're living in the future. Live in the NOW.
3. My most favorite person in all the world is my brother. He's always there I can't even explain our relationship...but I'm sooo lucky to have him.

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be "
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none-William Shakespeare


5. My most favorite item in my closet the one shouldered blue dress I wore to chaperones last years prom. I LOVE IT!

6. The best cure for a bad day is sex. Sex, makes everything better.


7. Today is Busy but exciting!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...