Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong."





I will be here, yes here, well there...I guess technically I am here...and where I want to be is there...in 4 days. Or in about 100 hours. Ahhh! I'm going to die!



So I've mentioned I suffer from wanderlust...I constantly wish to be on the go...traveling anywhere! The United States! Europe! ANYWHERE! However, when I am in Charleston...it's not that my urge to travel disappears because it mostly certainly does not but I am content. Happy. I find it beautiful and serene. Actually, as I'm writing this I'm trying to figure out why I don't still live in Charleston. I do love my job and being near my family.....but even without family there....Charleston is home!



Anyways, in about 100 hours I will be embarking on an adventure with Carolyn, the best friend you can ever ask for and I could not be happier! I haven't seen Carolyn since July! That is in NO way satisfactory! I can't wait to see her and roam around Charleston, taking in the sites, breathing the fresh air, exploring the shops, drinking myself to oblivion and of course watching "New Moon" and playing trivia at Mellow Mushroom! (those are non-negotiable!). While I would love to stay longer, it just isn't possible and my adventure to Charleston will end on Tuesday :(.


Oh well, at least I get one mini-vacay of the mind before it's back to school and back to dealing with this little tumor problem. Oh well like I've said before.....things could be worse...and I'm going back to Charleston...back where I belong.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...