Saturday, September 17, 2011

Project 50 - How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

I stumbled across Project 50 - which is a series of questions in which you are forced to sit and reflect, and I thought aha! I should do this! I am constantly and unsuccessfully searching for enlightenment and why not try this.

Question 1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?


This question is difficult because I would say I would either be 75 or 16. Confusing right? I am not entirely self-sufficient which is the reason I choose the age 16, but I am kinda exhausted and sore (I'm going to blame the multiple surgeries and brain tumor) which would lead me to the age of 75...But some 75 year olds aren't self-sufficient.  The fact that I had to move back in with my mom following my brain tumor makes me feel young...and immature....it makes me feel inadequate.

BUt at the same time I am constantly craving to go somewhere and do something new...which makes me think 21...because that's the age you are when you are trying to figure yourself out. I also have quite a dirty mind and basically love to eat, sleep, drink and play....wait besides the drinking part would that make me an infant?

Holy Hell.

So what does this answer tell me? It tells me I am confused! I thought the point of these questions were to make you feel more enlightened...instead I am just more confused!

What about you? How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...