Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where do you go when you day dream? A quaint European city? A beautiful island? The mountains? Wanderlust Wednesday gives you the opportunity to drift off to where ever your heart desires...






Today... I desire to go anywhere....and I mean anywhere.

I don't know why but my urge to go is even strong lately. I constantly run in place...I literally am shaking my legs and running in place as we speak. My fingers are itchy and at the end of the day when I climb in my car to go home I have to stop myself from taking off and never turning back. This really mean I need a change.

Anyways, in two weeks I am going to Indiana for the first time...then in 3 weeks my best friend will be here and a group of are are going to descend about Halloween Horror Nights and Epcot Food & Wine (if you've never been GO, it is the best thing EVER!).

And in November for Veteran's Day I am trying to decide....if I should;

A. Go to the Florida State vs. Miami Game



B. Head to the South Carolina vs. Florida Game/Charleston/visit my brother & bestfriend.

Tim Tebow Linebacker Dustin Lindsey #44 of the South Carolina Gamecocks hits quarterback Tim Tebow #15 of the Florida Gators after he releases the ball at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on November 15, 2008 in Gainesville, Florida.



Or should I try to take off in a whole new direction. Funds are low, and my anticpation is high. I could head off to the beach, or have a staycation. This will be my first weekend of freedom because the swim season will be over!

Hmm what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...