Go ahead on over to Lauren at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ and play along!
1. A nervous habit I have is constant moving. When I'm nervous I can't sit still, I jiggle, jump, pace, and move, move, move! I pretty much jiggle my legs non-stop as it is, but when I am nervous it's a10000 time worse...when it's really bad I pace, pace, pace..
2. Something that makes me sad is how many kids I have who are not excited for the break due to the lack of food in their house. It breaks my heart how many students I have that struggle to help support their family, and have to worry about where their next meal will come from. I do my best to help them find ways to help, but these high schoolers I have lose a huge chunk of their childhood and their innocense...way to soon. (Middle and elementary schoolers too!).
3. Today I am thankful for everything. I am so lucky, this morning my dog was super frisky and was demanding extra attention and it was hysterical, I loved it. This afternoon I'm taking off for a quick impromptu trip to Charleston to spend time with my best friend and brother. I am so incredibly lucky. .
4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. It's mine.
5. I can't stand when the my students talk when I am talking. It doesn't happen often but it is the quickest way to piss me off.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would go buy nothing...yet. I would save it for this weekend, or for Christmas, or put it towards bills!
7. The last person I hung out with was my mom and puppy this morning, he was being extra goofy and clingy (he saw my suitcase) and my mom was giving me love to send on to my brother.