Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


 Go and link up with Lauren over at the http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

1. Love is a blessing. Having love in your life is the best thing in the world whether it's from a friend, family member or lover, love should be cherished and appreciated.




2. Being in love feels like nerves, excitment and anticpation all rolled into one.




3. My favorite quote about love is "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."-Janos Arany






4. The most important thing in a relationship is honesty and passsion. You need to feel passion and desire for the other person and for your relationship but you also need to be honest. I think with these two combined love can overcome all.




5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone who my family doesn't approve of. This sounds awful, but I am close to my family and I would have to have some major blinders on for my family not to approve, they are open and accepting and loving and mean the world to me, so for them not to approve would be a deal breaker..



6. The way I show love in my relationships is by making an effort. Though I am currently not in a relationship..





7. I love my dog...and friends...and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...