Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Since I've been so busy about the only thing I've done is play along with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ for Fill in the Blank Friday. So you should play along tooo!







1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     clean sheet day. I love clean sheet day. I it could be fresh clean sheet day EVERY day..

2.   I give anything to   make it 3:15 right now! It's the last day of school! Then 2 weeks and one day of FREEEDOOOOMMMMMMMMMM      .

3.  I can't believe    that it's already December. Time has FLOWN by.   .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    buying Christmas socks and a red top for the Christmas pub crawl later tonight.     .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    Is work...oh wait...!  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   ..what is your favorite school holiday memory.

7.  My favorite candle scent is    clean cotton. I even  have perfume scented like warm cotton, clean laundry, shower fresh, and clean cotton. lol I just love fresh clean smells. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...