Thursday, December 8, 2011



Thursday's are a great time of the week for me to sit and think about what I'm thankful for. Friday seems semi-within reach, yet the whole week is still weighing on you. What better time to reflect on what makes you grateful for the life you have



1. Florida State AND The Gamecocks are both playing their bowl games in Orlando on DIFFERENT DAYS! FSU will be facing WNotre Dame (a throwback tot he days of old) on December 29th, and the Gamecocks are challenging the Nebraska Cornhuskers on December 2nd! A win for both would be amazing and a win for the Gamecocks would seal a spot in the top 10 at the end of the season! I am THANKFUL that I will be able to attend both games! Go Cocks! Go Noles!

2. Online shopping. I HATE facing malls at this time of year, and I love the cash back I get for using my credit cards online in certain shops! I also love searching and searching untill I find the perfect gift. But Online shopping keeps me away from the crazy Orlando malls and focused on the best aspects of Christmas...the love and enjoyment of family.


3.Alarm Clocks- I would never wake up, I'd never be on time and I'd sleep away everything in my life if it wasn't for alarm clocks.

4. Surprise mail packages. This week I got my neices birth annoucement AND a suprise t-shirt in the mail from my grandparents. It's so nice to get things in the mail that are not bills, or even things you ordered but are things that you don't expect and are stoked to receive!
 
5. Winning Coach of the Year for Girls Swimming! Last year it was a given I would win because my girl's team won conference...so I automatically one. This year however, coaches had to vote! Coaches voted and I won! Woot Woot!

6. Hanging out with old friend. Stefanie and I were best friends all through elementary school and barely kept in touch but were still friends throughout middle school and high school. But now we're both back and were able to participate in a pub crawl and sushi dinner on Friday. I am so thankful to have her back in my life. She is such a strong, intelligent, beautiful person and I've missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...