Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday...on a Wednesday....



1. If money wasn’t an issue the first thing I’d cross off my life list is

traveling the world...the whole worl.d


2. Competitive Swimming is something I like that other people think is weird.


3. If my life were a movie title right now it would be Lost.



4. Three things I’m looking forward to this month are Rodeo Day....not because I'm necessarily going to attend the Rodeo but because I love having that day off. My tax refund (woohoo) and maybe booking a trip to Jamaica!


5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is something heartfelt...a big time ballad...something by like Celine Deion or Adelle.....or Whitney Houston!


6. If I found out that the production of my favorite beer was ending this March I’d go out & buy as much as I could tomorrow.



7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is reading.



**Remember, FIll in the Blank Friday is hosted by Lauren of The Little Things We Do…if you join in the fun, be sure to link up with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...