Thursday, February 23, 2012

JK Rowling is publishing an adult novel!

J.K. Rowling to publish first adult novel
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/23/j-k-rowling-to-publish-first-adult-novel/?hpt=hp_t3

JK Rowling announced today that she is publishing an adult novel. More information about the title, subject and genere are set to come up later in the year.

I don't know how I feel about this.

I'm stoked...because it's JK Rowling...and she fantastic and skilled.

But I'm nervous...what if my expectations are toooo high! Ahh!

What do you guys think????

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to have high expectations. I am hoping it is a different genre all together and she doesn't try to dip into witches and wizards again, if so that is going to be a hard act to follow for Harry Potter lovers. Either way people are definitely going to read it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...