Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill-in-the Blank Friday

Happy Friday friends!
Sorry I've been MIA...it was Spring Break...and we had a death here at school...a teacher of 36 years (who was the best teacher I ever had) passed away at school when he came in to do some work over break :(. I've been dealing with that and travelling...anyways...here are some blanks!!
 


Go play along with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/



1.  My greatest strength is  that I'm extremely perceptive. I can always tell if someone is "off" or extremely happy...my friends/co-workers/students joke that I must be an empath...but for some reason I can just feel how someone else feels..

2.   My greatest weakness is   I'm a mess! And I procrastinate! So I'm a disorganized-procrastinator!

 
3.  People always compliment me on     my hair. I have a pretty unique color of red and I'm constantly being complimented on the color and how "soft it is." In fact I loveeee going to get my hair done because I always have random people coming up and telling me it's gorgeous.....and it totally makes me feel better about myself.haha it's really thin though  .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    reading...or playing Sims...I'm totally Tina Fey....

 
5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my bed...my sheets and bed are amazing!

 

Cambre drinking my drink...well really my ice!

Kate hanging with the big girls...sitting on the couch!


This is not at all from me babysitting...however, they had a photo shoot and this is the teaser photo we recieved!

 
 
6. Something new that I tried recently was   I tried Goldfish! I have always hated them...at least since I was in pre-school and I tried them while babysitting both my nieces...alone...for the first time (They are 4 months and 20 months old) and I loved the goldfish and I loved babysitting!!
7.  This weekend I would like to   clean my room, finish all my laundry, get some sun and get some sleep...I also am being evaluated on Monday..so I've got to get my lesson plan in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...