Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday!










1. Today is a good day because because it's Friday! Tonight I have a fancy engagment dinner to celebrate the engagement of one of my great friends Gabe and his beautiful bride-to-be Rachel! I'm excited! I've never been to Moonfish, and I love that I've had a ton of excuses to dress up lately!


2. The best thing I did all week was take a couple of hours and go see a movie. I finished with Water Polo and a Prom Meeting and was right next door to the theater so I went and saw American Reunion, it was a funny flash-back to the past and I actually love going to see movies by myself! I have an awful habit of when I go to movies with people of watching them to see their reactions...this way I just go relax and enjoy! I love that I took that 2 hour date with myself to decompress and disappear!


3. The current weather is hot and it makes me feel sad, I don't want it to get so hot that I'm miserable! I want it to stay a bit cooler!


 
4. The best thing about spring is that people dress brightly and the weather seems cooler....and it's about time to go out on the boat and hit the beach!


5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is I'm not sure. I really want to add some lace to a pair of my shorts. ...and I would love to get a one-shouldered dress or top....and some cute dressier flat sandals.


6. A person who made me smile this week was one of my swimmers/water polo players. She was so stoked about the upcoming swim season and that I was going to Ireland too and it just made my day! She was so happy..


7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was Mrs. O'Donnell's ceasar salad.....it is sooo good and completely hommade. I'm totally OBSESSED with it. I wish I could eat it all day everyday! I'm also digging the new chicken-sausage breakfast wrap from Starbucks :) Yum!


I love linking up with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2012/04/fill-in-blank-friday.html . You should do it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...