Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





Happy Friday Everyone!
I hope everyone else is as ready for the weekend I am! I also hope everyone else is a little less busy!





1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is tons of things..the things that sticks out to me the most is that I swore I would never like to eat Tomatos...I love them now....






2. Something I've always wanted to do is take a year to travel the world, see the sights and enjoy life.





3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is bungee jump or sky dive. No way. No day .Amen Lauren!





4. The best thing I ever did was sign my college scholarship for the College of Charleston. So many amazing opportunities opened up for me there, and I made a ton of incredible friends. I learned a lot and loved life....I even studied abroad.




5. When it comes to trying new things, I am excited but nervous! .



6. One thing I've never done is eat a Big Mac. Weird I know.




7. My favorite thing to do is hmmm I'm going to keep this one for me.






1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the bungee Jumping! I would NEVER do that! You do have to try a Big Mac though it may look gross but is actually kind of good :>)Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...